Thursday, May 10, 2007

"Do you think at your age it is right?"


"You are old, father William," the young
man said,

"And your hair has become very white;
And yet you incessantly stand on your head--
Do you think, at your age, it is right?"

"In my youth," father William replied to his son,

"I feared it might injure the brain;
But, now that I'm perfectly sure I have none,
Why, I do it again and again."
--Lewis Carroll


Dave's doctor gave him an A+ this past week on his physical exam. Here he is in his Sunday best demonstrating his youthful stamina. :)

5 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! I tried to do some leaps today and found out my gymnastics days are way over. Maybe I should try a headstand!

Mendy said...

How cute is your husband? That is awesome!

Corinne said...

Yeah, I can't do that.

Jenni said...

Wow!!! Yay for good health!!!

Kellie said...

I just have to say Cheri, that Dave is one of my favorite guys on the whole planet. What a winner.