Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Favorite Day


David and Cheri April 28, 1984
Twenty three years ago David received his MBA from BYU. I graduated from Utah State with my M.Ed. A week later we were married in the Logan Utah temple on a gorgeous day by my uncle Albert with many of our family and friends there to celebrate with us. A few days later we piled our belongings into our two cars and drove out to the Washington, D. C. area. It was the one city we both had on our list of places we'd like to live. And the rest is history. Happy anniversary to the most wonderful man I know!

5 comments:

Mendy said...

May you have many more years together, Cheri! Okay, your hair style obviously makes you look different, but your sweet David looks exactly the same! I love how you two ended up here; I'm so glad you both chose DC.

Corinne said...

I love the picture! How neat that you agreed on the place where you wanted to put down roots. Congratulations!!

Cami said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I love the Logan temple--I've never been inside but I have wonderful childhood memories of looking at it from the window while going to sleep at my grandma's house. Great picture.

Kellie said...

Congratulations Cheri!

Jenni said...

Happy happy anniversary Cheri!! What a great picture!!