Thursday, August 14, 2014

Celebrating Robert


My brother Robert  was born January 28, 1961, and passed away August 12, 2014 in California after an extended illness.

                                               Our family about 1968      


Robert was gentle and fun-loving--always a peacemaker.

 


Rob, in the center.  Christmas dinner, 1974 in Idaho with cousins



                                   1975.  Our whole family.  Taken on a visit to California

Rob, on the same California trip...


Our brother made a beautiful mosaic for Rob based on his age in the last pictures


 I went to California in May and was able to visit Rob for two weeks while he was in the hospital.

 My Mom and her husband came in from Southern California, and my other brothers have lived in the same town.  It was nice to be all together as a family.


      
Rob back home in Santa Rosa with family




 A memorial was held for Robert in Santa Rosa, and he was buried August 23, 2014 in Logan, Utah, near the gravestone of our father.  Logan is also where I was born, and where our mother's grandparents settled when they came from Switzerland.

I love you, Rob!

No comments: