Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kara visits with her children

Kara came from Denver with Jacob, 5, and Blake, 3, to visit us.  I took a day trip with them down to Washington, DC to see the White House.  We also went to the Air and Space Museum.  I was working on my book, Dream On!, where the main character is a boy that dreams of a career in space, so I got some good pictures of Jacob, who is the age of my book character.
















Jacob, reading the Metro map                                             



                                            first time on the Metro for Jacob and Blake



                                          in front of the White House


                                                       lunch outside



                                     inside the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum


We also spend a day at Wheaton park

No comments: