Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daniel accepted to BYU

Since his sophomore year Daniel has collected letters inviting him to apply to colleges. He has over 200 letters here. But he never opened any of them. He always wanted to go to BYU--Brigham Young University (in Provo, Utah), or BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, Idaho. He was accepted to both schools and based on the Music Program, has decided to attend BYU.

I also started out as a Music major at BYU --though I later switched to elementary education, and minored in music.

Daniel will be living at Young Hall. Back when I attended (34 years ago!) Young Hall was a women's dorm--and that's where I lived my freshman year. That's probably where the similarities end, though. I'm sure Daniel will be very successful there!


1 comment:

Christie said...

The wall full of invites from other schools and his choice to head to BYU is really saying something. That is really cool. Good luck to him in school