Friday, November 28, 2008

Birthday Week

I share a November birthday with Erika--who is born the day after me, and Andrea 2 days later. They usually take place the week of Thanksgiving.


I had a nice day with breakfast in bed --thanks to Dave and Andrea.


I'm excited to use my new camera for this blog.


Erika had her birthday with a couple friends who were still at school (BYU-Idaho)--though most people left for the week since classes were out for Thanksgiving.


Here's the scarf I crocheted for her.

Andrea turned 11.



She got breakfast in bed, too.



She likes her new coat.


Dave takes movie pictures of her opening her presents.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy happy birthday Cheri!! And also to Erika and Andrea!! Busy bday times in your house!:) How exciting to have a new camera - I'm sure your pics will be great!!