Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

For Halloween it was the first year that Dave didn't take children 'trick-or-treating'. Andrea went with a friend's family in their neighborhood, and Julia had friends over.

I gave out candy, and Daniel sat on a bench with a ski mask. Many kids were stumped over whether he was 'real' on not. He didn't move or talk at all, but he felt bad when one small child cried when seeing him.









Everyone likes to carve their own pumpkin. That's my friendly face created with a drill, Andrea's ghost, and Daniel's jack-o-lantern.

Dave carved one not shown, and Julia didn't have time to carve--so hers became pumpkin pie, and tonight's interesting pumpkin soup.

2 comments:

Christie said...

As I walked about with my kids this year, it dawned on me that this isn't going to last forever... someday I won't get to do this part of Halloween, it was a really nice night. I love your drilled pumpkin, what a great idea!

Cami said...

fun Halloween! No candy around YOUR house, eh?