Friday, June 29, 2007

Flashback Friday


Here's a flashback to August 1984 for a favorite picture of David when we were newly married. We took a drive while we were in Cincinnati visiting his family and David made friends with this horse. Tuesday we'll return to Cincinnati to see David's parents and other family for the 4th of July. We look forward to seeing a lot of relatives at an Uncle's barbecue. Andrea will be staying with Grandma and Grandpa an extra week after we leave. She already has her bags packed!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That's a fun pic!! I hope you guys have a great time in Cincinnati!! :)

Kellie said...

I hope your trip is great! Thanks for sharing the memories.

Jann said...

Have a great trip. I came to love Cincinnati, though I never really learned my way around. Very confusing to me. We haven't been back since James' parents moved away. I hope Andrea has a fabulous time with her grandparents. What a great experience for her.

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

Wow, I never realized how much David resembles Nicolas Cage until I saw this picture!!