Sunday, November 1, 2015

Saratoga Springs, New York in October


Ava and I enjoyed our beautiful view of Saratoga Lake.
I had flown in to Albany, and Kara picked me up so I could visit with the family and see their new house near Saratoga Springs,


So serene!  It was a beautiful day in late October!


Getting a view of the stream below us--our mother-daughter selfie!

I was also excited to see an old friend from elementary school who drove two hours to meet me.  
It was great to catch up and have lunch together.  



        Grandma's Sweet Girl.  Her shirt says so.


The top pic is me 5 months, and when Kara, was 5 months, I took a picture of her. Ava is also Kara's first daughter, and she was just that age when I came, so we had to get a pic of three generations of  Meiners' ladies with our shades!

No comments: