Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trip to the Decker's House, Halloween


I flew to Albany to see Kara and her family over the Halloween weekend.  We attended activities at a church party, town events, and I watched Ava and gave out candy while the boys went trick-or-treating that night with their parents
.

Ava at the church dinner and party.


Supergirl is ready to fly!


The boys have fun in their costumes on the front lawn.



The kids on costume


At the 'Trunk or Treat' party at church, families gave out candy to the children from the 'trunks' of their cars.


Jacob (the Ninja Turtle) participated in the town's pumpkin roll.  Merchants gave candy in the main part of town, and had other activities.


Ava was too young for the candy, but she's sweet enough as it is. :)


Another treat for me was getting to see my childhood friend, who now lives two hours from Kara.  She drove up for lunch and a nice visit.  I loved getting reconnected. :)

No comments: