Monday, July 23, 2007

Bridesmaid


Erika was asked to be a bridesmaid for her friend's wedding. She was involved all day, and David and I attended the reception Saturday. Erika and I were proud of the pink satin dress we worked on together. The pattern needed some adjusting, but we were able to pull it off without burning a hole in it or cutting the parts inside out or something fatal. We did have to restitch some darts--(by the way, there were 20 darts in the sleeves alone), but we finished with hours to spare before the pictures at the temple. Here is Erika at the reception--one of six bridesmaids.

2 comments:

Cami said...

That's a nice bridesmaid dress. The ones I had to wear were hideous!

Jeri said...

Did Erika tell you I saw her at the temple?

We were driving by and searching for the *BRIDE* so I could show Talia. There was Erika, and she was YAWNING huge. I guess the whole group was tried of waiting for the bride. =)

The dress looked so good on her, and all the bridesmaids looked so pretty standing outside the temple.