Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day

                     
One of our Christmas highlights was talking with our favorite missionary, Sister Andrea Meiners in Calgary, Canada! Julia, Daniel and Meg were here, and James, Erika, Kara and their families tuned in on Skype.


                        Claire and her parents, Daniel and Meg, were with David and I
                                      on Christmas morning, along with Julia and Matt.
                              I was mostly interested in getting pictures of Claire though,
                     and seeing how a two year old views the magic of Christmas morning.

                                             Claire seemed to enjoy Christmas morning,
                          and she looked the embodiment of everything fun and festive about it.
                                               She enjoyed watching the train go around the track.
She looked like a cute little elf with her  new hat and jacket.
I think the Christmas apron she’s wearing was made by my Aunt Nancy for me when I was little.

                                  She liked the oatmeal box drum I made for her (among some storebought toys.)
                                                                  Merry Christmas, everyone!



No comments: