Saturday, November 25, 2017

Happy Birthday to me-- the Big 6-0!

 Julia went with Dave and I to see the movie "The Man who invented Christmas", which is the story of Charles Dickens writing 'A Christmas Carol'.



For my big day, I started by attending our temple with Dave.  It is so beautiful and majestic.  
We went with some friends from Liberia 
                                                               who were going for the first time.


Then Dave and I went bowling.  I'm glad it was just the two of us because I didn't embarrass myself too badly with just him watching so many balls go into the gutter!


The day before Julia took me to getting my nails done with her.  That was a fun treat I have only done one other time! (also with Julia, and Andrea.)

                                           Dave spoiled me with breakfast in bed

I loved a whole two days of pampering.  That night we also saw Daniel and Meg as I opened some presents and we had some of the non-dairy pumpkin pie I had made for Thanksgiving.  It was a great birthday, and portends a great year ahead.

No comments: