Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blue Living Room


                                           I painted one wall a soft blue and made a few pillows.



                                        I hemmed a blue curtain I had made previously, and painted the lower portion of the dining room white.  The over all affect is a blue living and dining room.  I'm enjoying the change after many years of green.



                                          I have a little darker, mid-blue in the library.


                                          I replaced the green in the hall with white, too, so it's blues and creams in this section of the house.


For fall I also made a few new pillows for the family room, and brought back in the orange colors that are reflected outside with the leaves that have changed color.


No comments: