Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Funeral for my father

My father passed away on May 3rd.  He would have been 80 on May 24th.  He was buried just about 1/2 mile from his home in North Logan, Utah.  The pall bearers included my husband David, brother Erik, and son James, as well as Susan's six sons, who also called him father.


The playing of the bagpipes was beautiful.


The gravesite in a very peaceful location near his Logan home.
Back at Dad and Susan's home, James and Tammy and Dave visit with other family. James and Tammy were able to drive down from Seattle.
Kara and her family also drove from Denver.  Here she is with Blake.

Susan with her sister, and Dad's beloved dog, Olie.  We will all miss you, Dad.  I love you!
family at the luncheon.  Susan in front. From left to right Susan's sons: Eric, Joe, Chris, Ted, Dave.  My brother Erik, me, Dave, Kara, James

No comments: