Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3rd in Dallas



The day after Daniel's wedding, we spend some time as a family.  First, we had a surprise shower in our hotel room  for James' wife, Tammy, who is expecting a girl in March.  I couldn't resist this little jeans outfit, since baby Audrey will have my genes(jeans).
Kara planned the food and games.  Here my mom and I are head to head in a diaper changing contest.  (It is a little harder blind-folded--good thing we don't use safety pins any more!)
It was a lot of fun to get together and celebrate.

Later we met over at Meg's parents house to see Daniel and Meg open some of their gifts.  Here are 3 generations of women in our family--my mom, me, our four daughters and two daughter-in-laws.
Kara's blog
Daniel and Meg had fun opening their gifts.
While Daniel and Meg had errands, the rest of us went to tour Dallas.  Here's a great picture of us at Kennedy's memorial.  Thanks to Craig for taking the picture. And thank you, Luke, (next to me in the sweatshirt) who kindly let his unprepared mother-in-law borrow his coat!




No comments: